Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week In the Life Of Alida Buffalo













All photos taken on my Iphone during the week!
I spent the beautiful afternoon yesterday with my favorite, Teresa Oman.  Odie and i jumped behind the lens on some old film camera's we had lying around, we took her up to our new piece of land where we are building on, to do some fun photos for this blog,  Up at the farm there was lots of rich red dirt and bamboo trees for teresa to climb among, we had a great afternoon and Odie had a ball playing photog.

Also this week jodie and i have been organizing out selves for an Alida Buffalo shoot this weekend! More on the next week, but i can say it will be very fun and bright! So keep checking back for the new shots and more action caught on my iphone! In the meantime follow my Instagram: kitalida for regular updates! 
 P.s happy birthday jodie you fox!

No comments:

Post a Comment